20061010


Georgia on my Mind


So, it's been a while.

Sorry...

So, updates...

Uhh...went to the Bahamas over Labor Day weekend. Went with Jeff, Steve-O, S, S's sis and Mom. It was a nice time. Rained a lot, but I got a lot of reading done.

Came across this link over the weekend. I find this simply amazing and I wish I could see Royal de Luxe in person.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-1522158746296131750

Truly amazing imagery there. Really captured my imagination.

In other news, the Korean Love Monkey (KLM) has left the building. He's headed south to Georgia, leaving us all behind. To show our appreciation for him, we threw him a BBQ at Tim's house, and I made him this T-shirt and a real Korean Love Monkey as well.



If you can't read it, it says "Korea is for Lovers", superimposed on a map of the Korean Peninsula.

I miss the bewildering bastard.

We all pitched in and got him this sweet Shimano reel.



In yet, other news, Christian IMed me today with this tidbit of information.

Booyah, Grandma. Booyah.

I've already sent out a distribution to my coworkers to let them know this is going on. I expect to be there will bells on.

I know I still haven't posted the other thread as mentioned a few months ago. I dunno if I ever will given the lackluster response I got to the last posting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Siryn said...

Yeah, you beat me to the updating... ;-p

Didn't reply to the 'deep thought' post because I don't have well-informed and well-thought-out views on the subject.. so I thought I'd better keep silent. ;P

13:46  
Blogger Pat Marshall said...

Silence is why people like Bush remain in power. Silence makes things appear one way when people really feel another, but are too afraid to be standing there alone to say anything.

14:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home