20060602


I Wish I Was Your Dog


Today is our 1 year anniversary. One year ago today (June 2), S. asked me out since I was too much of a pussy to ask her out.

I've been exceedingly happy ever since. :)

We're going to go out to a local Spanish restaurant for dinner tonight. Should be fun.

Siryn told me she has been using Flickr for hosting images, so, I'm looking at doing that now for posting images to here.

I'm hoping to redesign my blog page to something other than "white on black". It will (I hope) include a random header image (working on building them now), but, while I was doing that, I remembered that I needed a Father's Day gift for my Dear Ole' Dad.

Rosie the DogHe loves his dog. She's a spoiled brat, but fun to play with, when she deigns to do so. So, using Kodak Gallery, I put this image on there, then I ordered a couple mugs with it on them.

Cute, huh?

I took that picture with my camera over Mother's Day weekend by sticking the ball in my mouth to keep her attention.

Disgusting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home